The Appointment of a Chairman
At the Bedfordshire ASA Special General Meeting held on Thursday 1 April 2021 the proposal to appoint a Chairman to head up the County Association was approved.
Attached are the following documents:
· The BASA Chairman Nomination Form 2021 (note all nominees must have a proposer and a seconder) Download File
· The Chairman role description Download File
· The Chairman person specification (setting out key skills that ideally the Chairman should possess) Download File
· The Process and Timescale to appoint a Chairman Download File
Key points: -
· The window for nominations closes at 11.59pm on 9 May 2021
· The elected Chairman will take up the role from 1 July 2021
· Please note to ensure impartiality the Chairman cannot be an Executive Officer of a Bedfordshire Club at the same time as being Chairman. Executive Officers are the Chairman (and/or President), Secretary or Treasurer of a club.
Gerry Metcalf named a FINA Swimming Official
Congratulations to Gerry Metcalf (Biggleswade SC), who has recently been appointed to the FINA Swimming Officials list as a starter until December 2024.
FINA appointments are a huge honour for any individual and a recognition of the quality of the officials that we have in Bedfordshire. We look forward to seeing Gerry on poolside at International Meets as soon as possible.
Choose your club.
In Bedfordshire, our clubs all welcome every disability.
From diving to water polo!
Find all you need at Bedfordshire A.S.A.
If you want to know more, head to these websites too.